Government Affairs is the official seat of student governance for California State University, Chico. It is comprised of elected students, staff and volunteers who represent and advocate on behalf of the student body. Its collective of boards, committees and councils provides support and services to a wide spectrum of the student population and allows for the development of leadership abilities, program development skills and management experience.
Who's Who in the Office:
- Executive Vice President
- Vice President of Facilities and Services
- Vice President of Business and Finance
- Director of University Affairs
- Director of Legislative Affairs
- Commissioner of Community Affairs
- Commissioner or Environmental Affairs
- Commissioner of Multicultural Affairs
- Commissioner of Student Organizations and Programs
- Students can apply to be a member of a committee or a council
- All meetings are open to the public
- Event Funding Allocation Council (EFAC)
- Multicultural Affairs Council (MAC)
- Sustainability Fund Allocation Council (SFAC)
- Revenue Sharing
- Multicultural Night
- International Festival
- Cats in the Community
- Spring General Election
- and More...
For more information, you may contact the Government Affairs office at 530.898.5701 or email email@example.com.
Located in BMU 203 (2nd & Chestnut)
Regular Semester Hours:
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED